Every week, I talk about makeup products and tips, but most of you don’t know me from Adam, so who am I to be talking about these things? Well, I’m definitely no expert, but I like to think of makeup as a hobby of mine, so here are a few things about me to help you get to know me a little better.
- I used to ride horses when I was younger and was nationally ranked. We had Arabians and rode endurance (very long trail rides).
- I played volleyball all the way through high school and still play whenever I can, although now at a much more recreational level. Side note: if a bar in your area has a volleyball league, find some friends and sign up, because it’s a blast.
- I have two cats. I have a tan one named Tony (short for Anthony Davis) who is very fat and would be a terrible hunter, but really likes to watch birds through the window. The other one is black, and her name is Gale. She loves her brother, but he does not reciprocate that affection. She also likes to watch birds and play with hair ties.
- I like to play video games. Skyrim is my favorite, and I have put way too much time into it, but I also really liked Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- I work as a content manager for a marketing firm. Basically, our clients need content written for their websites and I either write it or assign it to one of our content writers to finish and then edit it.
So, now that you know a little more about me, comment some facts about you, so I can get to know you a little better, too!