I posted a few days ago about the freebies Ulta was giving away with purchase, so in true me fashion, I went up there and bought some makeup wipes and a couple of lip glosses, so I could get my free bag. It is so cute, and I got some really great stuff in it.
Look how cute! Even a couple of the palettes match! I wasn’t expecting to like the pink this much, because I’m not really a pink girl, but I really like it.
So, what did I get? Well, inside this adorable bag was:
- Blush/bronzer palette
- Eyeshadow palette with 6 adorable spring colors (I can’t wait to try these)
- Blush brush
- Lipstick in Pink Chocolate
- Tinted Eye Primer in Peach Glow
- Liquid Illuminator in Northern Lights (I’ve already tried it and I’m in love)
- Plush Drama Volumizing Mascara
- Clear Brow Shaping Gel
- Juice Infused Lip Oil in Coconut (it smells amazing)
- Dual-pencil sharpener
- Lip Liner Pencil in Bittersweet
- Mattifying Face Primer (always up for a good primer sample)
- Eyeliner Pencil in Blackout
- $5 off $15 coupon
One thing I love about Ulta’s gift bags is that they always give me things that are about to be in season. So far, I can’t think of anything I’ve gotten in one of their bags that I’ve been disappointed with. I haven’t been able to try everything out yet, but so far, my favorite thing is the liquid illuminator. It gives me a good highlight without being too bright, and it goes on really easily. Did anyone else go grab a freebie bag from Ulta? What was your favorite part of it?